From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o, gentoo-security@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] ANN: Selinux demo machine
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 03:11:23
1 As many of you probably know us on the Hardened Gentoo have been
2 working hard to bring you superior security implementations.
3 We have done quite a bit of work on the SELinux implementation
4 in Gentoo and have gotton a significant amount of work done.
5 Thanks to Chris PeBenito on our team for all his hard work with
6 the SELinux policies we are now very excited to offer a
7 demonstration machine for everyone's enjoyment.
8
9 This machine is hardened with SELinux, no other security
10 precautions (like chrooting the install or changing roots uid) have
11 been done so that you can see the power of SELinux.
12
13 With no further ado please visit http://selinux.dev.gentoo.org
14 for root login information.
15
16 Please enjoy the machine, but don't DoS it or try and cause
17 problems for others who also wish to check it out.
18
19 Thanks from the Hardened team.
20
21 Joshua Brindle