From: Christian Apeltauer <c.apeltauer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Gnash and aslr-fix
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:52:40
1 On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:44:29 +0200
2 "PaX Team" <pageexec@××××××××.hu> wrote:
3
4 > On 26 Feb 2012 at 11:01, Christian Apeltauer wrote:
5 >
6 > > > while the patch looks good me, can't you simply configure gnash to
7 > > > not use the embedded jemalloc copy but the systemwide one (which
8 > > > was fixed 2 years ago or so)?
9 > >
10 > > I added --disable-jemalloc to $myconf and gnash worked without the
11 > > patch.
12 >
13 > you should probably open a bug about and let the maintainers fix the
14 > ebuild for everyone ;).
18 Some good news for all PAX users: According to gnash's bucktracker the
19 patch has been committed to gnash's git repository.
20 https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35635