From: "Tomáš Dobrovolný" <tomas@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Switching hardened amd64 to SELinux
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 06:17:51
1 Dne 19.2.2012 21:51, Sven Vermeulen napsal(a):
2 > On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:07:26AM +0100, TomᨠDobrovolný wrote:
3 > In that case, your /dev/console is mislabeled, and you are currently running
4 > with dontaudits disabled (the many rlimitinh and other privilege attempts
5 > that are by default not audited by SELinux are shown), which might cause
6 > some confusion on the denials.
7 >
8 > Relabel the system, also relabel your /dev when /dev isn't mounted (there's
9 > a part about setfiles in the SELinux installation instructions just for
10 > that) and enable dontaudits again (semodule -B).
11 >
12 > Wkr,
13 > Sven Vermeulen
14 >
15 I think, that /dev/console has correct label (on --bind / /mn/gentoo) -
16
17 crw-------. 1 root root system_u:object_r:console_device_t 5, 1 Feb 20
18 01:34 /mnt/gentoo/dev/console
19
20 You are right, I have had dontaudits disabled, I enable it and denials
21 more then less.
22
23 But for now I have one avc denials -- the /etc/init.d/sysctl cannot set
24 kernel parameters, but direct calling of syctl -p can. avc error is:
25 avc: denied { sys_admin } for pid=1860 comm="sysctl" capability=21
26 scontext=system_u:system_r:initrc_t tcontext=system_u:system_r:initrc_t
27 tclass=capabilty
28
29 and audit2allow -w said: Missing type enforcement (TE) allow rule.
30
31 Is this rule really missing in base policy, or I forgot to emerge some
32 policy module.
36 Thanks
37 Tomas Dobrovolny