From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] How to set up for chrony?
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 10:26:02
1 On Monday 31 December 2007 18:54:49 atoth@××××××××××.hu wrote:
2
3 > Brant Williams asked for the Grsecurity _RBAC_ denial messages.
4
5 What I quoted was all I get, so there aren't any.
6
7 > Do you have Grsecurity RBAC enabled? Hardened Gentoo has several flavors:
8 > you can use either SELinux, RSBAC or Grsecurity (or Apparmor) for access
9 > control purposes.
10
11 All I've done so far is to compile the kernel with the options set for grsec
12 with rbac. I haven't got round to setting it all up properly yet.
13
14 > Have you (ever) fine tuned your Grsec policy? If not: please see Grsec
15 > documentation and search for learning mode.
16
17 Yes, I think it's about time I got round to that. Thanks to you and Brant.
20 Rgds
21 Peter
22 --
23 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list