From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Hi gang!
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 21:06:49
1 Here we are
2
3 sindian@g.o
4 vapier@g.o
5 styx@g.o
6 method@g.o
7 zhen@g.o
8
9 those are the members of this list,if you do not want to be here you can unsubscribe yourself or just tell me
10 and if you know others that want to be or should be here say something
13 this is a public list so anyone can get in here
14
15 ummm
16 and yea
17 i'm working on getting SELinux userland patches in portage (they aren't compiling like they should for some reason)
18 zhen is going to be helping me with that once he's done with this doc stuff, i think sindian wanted to help with that
19 everyone else, if you have something you want to work on say something here so that we don't step on each
20 others toes... It's good to finally have a list guys, hope we can get some work accomplished now....
24 Joshua Brindle