From: Miguel Filipe <miguel.filipe@×××××.com>
To: pageexec@××××××××.hu
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] gentoo-dev-hardened-2.6.7-r10 doesn't boot with pax enabled.
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 01:31:27
1 Okay, i'll report later since the machine in question is kind of slow...
2
3 Will you want my .config file?
4 and yes, its on x86.
5
6 btw, I also have a powerpc, how is the status of pax on ppc?
7 - performance issues
8 - should non-executable pages or segments be prefered?
9 - aslr status..
10
11 pax on ppc64, does it use non-exec pages bit? there is hw support..
12 just like the in the amd64.
13
14 TIA..
15