From: Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux_startup_errors
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:55:49
1 Hi,
2 Yesterday gave a try on SELinux install, with the recent iso and
3 selinux-stage1 and stage2 and stage3-i686.
4 According the docs i must begin from stage 1 and compile the bootstrap
5 phase then base system and so on.
6 I tried to use stage2 and stage3-i686 instead compiling, all other stuff
7 strictly by the docs.
8 But when tried to starting the new installed system there are some
9 errors about 'haven't permissions' on some files then reboot.
10 I wander what purpose serve the second & thirt stage-i686.
11 I'm also interested in using RSBAC-enabled kernel, but it seems they are
12 quit old if any.
13 TIA.
14 --
15 Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg>