From: Darknight <darknight7@×××××××.it>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Switching to hardened
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:10:58
1 On Thursday 05 October 2006 18:14, Alex Efros wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 05:49:40PM +0200, Darknight wrote:
5 > > I should have mentioned this important bit: I'm still with old glibc and
6 > > gcc so I can switch, I need to understand if it's a bad gamble or
7 > > completely safe.
8 >
9 > I think it's safe.
10
12
13 Your help is very appreciated.
16 "Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will
17 always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those
18 who will listen, the annunciation of truth."
19 V for Vendetta
20 --
21 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list