From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Running Skype on Hardened
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:23:03
1 BTW:
2 What is the current state of xt_pax compared to the initial announcement?
3 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_4fc5b8e2bdd09f7394b23b44d944c4d7.xml
4 I see the new USE flag for hardened-sources. What should I expect upon
5 enabling it on a regular hardened system?
6 Can I help with testing? If yes: what should I do?
7
8 Regards:
9 Dw.
10 --
11 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
12 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
13