From: Peter Simons <simons@××××.to>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: SELinux and kernel version 2.6.x
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:09:18
1 Chris PeBenito writes:
2
3 > We're not planning on having a separate profile for 2.6, since the API
4 > will be the same as selinux-sources-2.4.21-r2. We will be switching our
5 > support over to the new API as soon as our portage labeling is updated,
6 > and we have the documentation for people to convert their installations.
7
8 Do you have any idea, how complex that conversion will be? Or, to put
9 it differently: Is it wise to install a fresh system with the current
10 versions or should I better wait a few weeks until the new-API stuff
11 is available?
12
13 Peter
17 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list