From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux change history
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 21:02:52
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I've made an attempt to document, in a high-level and simple approach, the
4 changes made to a SELinux installation since a particular date. This might
5 help users, who have installed SELinux in the past, to easily see if changes
6 were made that affect their system.
7
8 For instance, an entry in fstab that is no longer needed, etc.
9
10 These changes often do not warrant a Gentoo News item, but I can imagine
11 that it is a useful resource for users to visit from time to time (or when a
12 problem occurs).
13
14 A preview can be found at http://goo.gl/fvymW
15
16 Two questions:
17 - Is it, in your eyes, interesting
18 - If so, is it best placed at the end of the SELinux Handbook, or kept as a
19 separate guide (and just documented in the handbook that it exists)?
20
21 Wkr,
22 Sven Vermeulen