From: Brian Kroth <bpkroth@××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Anyone running chrooted bind-9.3.4+hardened+grsecurity?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:50:17
1 I had also seen this in the bug. Do you know if there's a way to
2 specify per package CFLAG customizations in portage?
3
4 Also, does anyone know if this is being fixed on bind's end of things?
5
6 Thanks,
7 Brian
8
9 Akos Szalkai wrote:
10 >> I recently upgraded to bind-9.3.4 via portage, and it now keeps core
11 >> dumping on me. Anyone running chrooted
12 >> bind-9.3.4+hardended+grsecurity having this problem?
13 > Yes, it also happens to non-chrooted bind. This is bug #158664.
14 > Basically, using -O instead of -O2 (gcc optimization) solved it for me.
15 >
16 > Akos
19 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list