From: Marcel Meyer <meyerm@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] state of GPG-signing in portage
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 04:36:06
1 Am Samstag, 12. Januar 2008 schrieb Ned Ludd:
2 > > I'm wondering if the GPG-signing feature within portage is already
3 > > useable (if I recall correctly it was startet 2004 or 2005). If yes,
4 > > how can I use it correctly and where to get the gpg-key "securely"? The
5 > > URLs I found by googling do no longer exist :-(
6 > Please direct portage feature, timetable, and usability related
7 > questions to the appropriate mailing list gentoo-portage@×××××.gentoo...
8 Thanks for pointing me to it! I thought this would be a child of the
9 hardened project.
10
11 Thanks,
12 Marcel