From: Bill McCarty <bmccarty@××××××.net>
To: fanfan <fanfan@××××××××××××.fr>, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Ssh client
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:47:18
1 Hi fanfan,
2
3 I suggest that you add the lines generated by audit2allow to a local.te
4 file in /etc/security/selinux/src/policy/domains/program. Then, do a:
5
6 make reload
7
8 in the /etc/security/selinux/src/policy directory and try to log in.
9
10 If the login works, I suggest you then delete the added lines one by one,
11 re-running "make reload" after each deletion, to determine which of them
12 are actually needed.
13
14 If the login doesn't work, I fear that I don't know what to suggest other
15 than trying the experiment again. At least, this procedure has worked for
16 me.
17
18 Best of luck, padawan!
19