From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Ports Security
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:18:25
1 At one point I had plugged flawfinder support into my ebuild.sh
2 dyn_unpack() function, but it produced so much crap that I found it
3 somewhat useless. I've also have giving a little thought into plugging
4 in some elf fuzz checkers into the dyn_install() function of ebuild.sh
5 as well, but have yet to find a decent one.
6 As for the rest of the stuff, well I just cant stomach to read another
7 openbsd propaganda page, so if anybody would like to sum up exactly what
8 feature they desire to see then I'm sure we can add it to the TODO list.