From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] kernel upgrade problems: bad page state
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 02:12:04
1 On 29 Oct 2007 at 23:02, Brian Kroth wrote:
2
3 > I started getting these messages after an upgrade from
4 > hardened-sources-2.6.20-r10 to 2.6.22.r8. Nothing changed from the old
5 > config. I just did "make oldconfig" and answered N to everything since
6 > they weren't relevant. In particular, nothing in PAX or GrSec menus
7 > were changed, though whenever I get big nasty messages like this I
8 > suspect one of them. Can anyone give me some direction as to how to fix
9 > this or what might be causing it? I can post the full configs if need be.
10
11 can you enable CONFIG_KALLSYMS and also decode the oops (or at least
12 send me your System.map corresponding to the failing kernel image)?
15 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list