From: Shawn Haggett <podge@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] teamspeak2-server-bin segfaulting
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 01:28:53
1 Ahh cheers. I had searched bugzilla and the archives for this mailing
2 list, but hadn't tried that website. Thanks for the help, I'll check it out.
3
4 Shawn
5
6 John Schember wrote:
7 > You don't need to open a bug report for this. It is unique to your
8 > setup. You are no doubt using PAX in your kernel. There are known issues
9 > with Team Speak and PAX. Simply use the chpax utility on the app to
10 > allow it some leeway. Searched http://forum.goteamspeak.com/ for PAX a
11 > number of people have run into this problem and there are solutions. I'm
12 > pointing you there because I can't comment on which is the best.
13 >
14 > John Schember
17 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list