From: Petre Rodan <petre.rodan@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] libipt_icmp.so on selinux
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:46:59
1 is there someone using selinux-2.4.21-r0 that can confirm if the following command returns 0 on their system:
2
3 iptables -A INPUT -p icmp --icmp-type network-unreachable -j ACCEPT
4
5 (and make sure it's not policy related :)
6
7 it can be a bug in the selinux-sources-2.4.21, but I can't be sure until someone else also gets the error I'm getting (iptables v1.2.8: Unknown arg `--icmp-type')
8
9 if i boot with a somewhat vanilla kernel that was compiled using the same .config as the one used for selinux and the same net-firewall/iptables-1.2.8-r1, my iptables command works.
10
11 unfortunately dev-util/strace also looks broken (#27016) so debugging is a little difficult.
12
13 thanks,
14 peter