From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Ports, protocols, and services
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:44:38
1 On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 09:44 -0400, Otin, Jean-Paul F. wrote:
2 > Wondering if anyone has ports, protocols, and services information for
3 > the following operating system?
4 >
5 > Gentoo Linux 2.4.22 (Linux RT 1.1.19 OS)
6
7 This appears to be a custom embedded linux. I'm not aware that we
8 ever shipped or supported a RT kernel before.
9
10 > I have many Gentoo Linux processes (such as etc/init.d/alsasound) to
11 > identify and come up with their corresponding port numbers. All the
12 > processes seem to be in the etc/init.d/ directory.
13 >
14 > Output from nmap, lsof, and sockstat run against a Gentoo Linux system
15 > would be helpful.
16
17 By default there should be no ports open what so ever.
20 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
21 Gentoo Linux
24 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list