From: Daniel Kuehn <enhaisa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: mansourmoufid@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Regarding hardened-sources
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:03:05
1 On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:16 AM, Brian Davis <bridavis@××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I think the question still stands, however, as to why the "main-line"
4 > hardened-sources are not being updated.
5 >
6 > > From: casta@×××××.info
7 > > To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
8 > > Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Regarding hardened-sources
9 > > Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:54:29 +0100
10 > > CC: mansourmoufid@×××××.com