From: Stan Sander <stsander@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] refpolicy and Gentoo ebuilds
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 01:53:38
1 I've started poking around in the refpolicy source to help me learn
2 about the correct policy module style by looking at other examples.
3 I've noticed that there are modules that get unpacked from the
4 selinux-base-policy ebuild (doing just the prepare step as in the Gentoo
5 docs) that don't seem to have their own e-build. It's simple enough to
6 build these if I need them directly from this source, but I was curious
7 why some have e-builds and some don't. Is it just a simple matter of no
8 one having stepped up yet and said here is an e-build for *foo*?
11 Stan & HD Tashi Grad 10/08 Edgewood, NM SWR
12 PR - Cindy and Jenny - Sammamish, WA NWR
13 http://www.cci.org