From: Daniel Struck <community@××××××.lu>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] OPIE (Onetime Passwords In Everything)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:47:30
1 > Do you mean any other authentification than PAM? With PAM, you can use
2 > dongles, smartcards, ... or time-based authentification etc.
3 >
4 > You can also have the authentification-information be stored in an LDAP (or
5 > purely in a database) and authentificate against it using PAM.
8 Thanks for this hint. I am new to this area and did forget about PAM.
9 Think I gonna read some docs about it.
10
11 For the PHP-Stuff, think I gonna a try to setup two-way authentication with openssl under apache. Hope I can read out the client certificate under PHP with an Apache supplied variable.
12
13 Have you any experiences in using PAM with smartcards?
16 Daniel
20 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list