From: Shinkan <shinkan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Revdep-rebuild doesn't finish
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:00:51
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I know this might not be the better place to ask for that but as I use
4 Gentoo Hardened...
5 I tried to "revdep-rebuild" (after emerge -uDNa world && emerge --depclean),
6 but it locks at 74% with no information.
7 When I say "it locks", I mean it stay at 74% for more than 12 hours (then I
8 stopped it).
9 I also tried "revdep-rebuild -i -o" but the result is the same.
10
11 I there any way I can make it finish ?
12 More generally, are there ways to clean up my system ?
15 Pierre.
16 "Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I
17 wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice." -
18 Bill Watterson