From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux bughunt
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:02:35
1 Hi guys,
2
3 The SELinux bugs are "piling" up but most of them are resolved and I'd like to
4 use the STATUS field to keep track of which bugs are actually still open...
5
6 Considering the available states in the status field in bugzilla, I think it
7 is a nice idea to say:
8
9 UNCONFIRMED = reported, not taken up
10 CONFIRMED = reported and considered valid
11 IN_PROGRESS = taken up by a developer, fix might be available (ask developer)
12 RESOLVED = fix available, waiting QA. Fix might be in hardened-dev.git
13 or another overlay
14 VERIFIED = fix available and accepted. Fix might be in ~arch
15 FIXED = fix available and in portage tree "arch" status
16
17 I know it looks like some bureaucratic nonesense for some, but at least that
18 allows poor developers like me to see which bugs are still open for grabs,
19 which are awaiting stabilization, which still needs to be pushed to portage
20 tree, etc.
21
22 Considering the above (but also recent updates and fixes), the following
23 bugs need to be altered. Perhaps someone can take care of this for me?
43 Thanks in advance.
44
45 Wkr,
46 Sven Vermeulen