From: RB <aoz.syn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened-sources-3.2.11 + i965 + x.org: possible regression
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 06:02:20
1 On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM, "Tóth Attila" <atoth@××××××××××.hu> wrote:
2 > What's the difference between your kernel konfig and Liberté Linux
3 > 2012.1's kernel konfig? Because you told it worked for you.
4
5 Quite a lot, not the least of which theirs is a 32-bit kernel and
6 mine's 64-bit. The 'diff -u' between them is 5k lines long, and
7 instead of going through that line-by-line my intent is to take the
8 quickest path first: start with Liberté's config on 3.3.6 and start
9 adding my own settings until it breaks. Plus, this "old" machine is
10 slow, it takes at least 30 minutes to compile a kernel, and given a
11 day job it's going to take a little while to test.