From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] can i help with anything?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:02:53
1 On 04/13/2011 01:54 AM, peter harmsen wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > I have installed gentoo with hardened profile and toolset.
4 > I'm willing to help with testing or whatever non dev related stuff.
5 >
6 > kind regards,
7 >
8 > peter harmsen
9
10 Hi Peter,
11
12 Thanks we can always use more help. Some suggestions:
13
14 1) We often do testing interactively through IRC. Join us at
15 Freenode/#gentoo-hardened, if you haven't yet. If you have, ping me
16 (nick blueness).
17
18 2) Go through http://bugs.gentoo.org/ and search for hardened,
19 hardened-kernel, hardened-sources, hardened toolchain, selinux. If you
20 see a bug that you think you can help with, feel free to post. Help can
21 be as simple as just confirming/denying the bug was hit because often
22 people submit bugs thinking its due to hardened kernel or toolchain when
23 its something else --- nothing wrong with that, but we have to sort it out.
26 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
27 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
28 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
29 GnuPG FP : 8040 5A4D 8709 21B1 1A88 33CE 979C AF40 D045 5535
30 GnuPG ID : D0455535