From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Hardened toolchain devs needed.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:52:15
1 Hi all hardened toolchain users. As the popularity of the hardened
2 toolchain grows so do the number of submitted bug reports. It's now
3 gotten to the point where we probably need to look at bring on 2 more
4 fulltime devs to help out with bug handling, porting pic fixes etc and
5 towards gcc-4.1 support.
6
7 If your a hardened user and can solve some bugs in bugzilla that would
8 be extremely helpful. If you can solve a bunch and would be willing to
9 become a @gentoo spam target I could probably help get you in the door.
10
11 If your an existing Getnoo dev already please consider joining the
12 hardened team as that would save me of time with not having to mentor
13 somebody.
14
15 tia.
18 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>