From: Simone Vallero <simone.vallero@×××××××.it>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Xen and Grsecurity
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:38:08
1 Alle 22:27, giovedì 14 dicembre 2006, Ned Ludd ha scritto:
2
3 > > so i have to go on the SeLinux way? i can't see a x86_64 / hardened /
4 > > selinux profile (the only that i can see is a 2005.1 x86
5 > > hardened/selinux)
6 >
7 > I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are asking. Rather how you jumped
8 > from xen+grsec to selinux. They are completely different things with
9 > different goals.
10 >
11 > Please read http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/primer.xml
14 i need security... i'm using grsec since 2.4 kernels on all my servers, but
15 now, i'm migrating to Xen and so i don't like to remain without 'hardening
16 features'
17 i know that grsec and selinux are different things, but the question is:
18 it is possible to have an hardened toolchain (ssp/pie) with a selinux profile
19 on amd64?
20
21 bye
24 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list