From: Calum <caluml@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] State of Hardened + AMD64?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:47:11
1 Hello all,
2
3 Apologies if this is widely known.
6 What is the state of Hardened on AMD64?
7 I have used, and do use it on x86, but I tried to migrate a
8 non-hardened AMD64 box to hardened, and have had strange results.
9 (configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables, Failed Patch:
10 04_all_gcc34-java-nomulti.patch !, libsandbox: Can't resolve open:
11 (null), etc etc)
12
13 They're not unsolvable, but what I'd like to know is if I'm wasting my
14 time, and AMD64 is only supported from a fresh install, or if there
15 are caveats to AMD64 + Hardened in general.
18 Many thanks, and apologies if this has been discussed before.
19
20 C
21
22 PS. Hello list, and congrats to the Hardened team.
23 --
24 gentoo-hardened@l.g.o mailing list