From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Progress towards XATTR_PAX in Gentoo.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 07:02:45
1 On 12/27/2012 12:26 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Dec 27, 2012 6:08 AM, "Alex Efros" <powerman@××××××××.name> wrote:
3 >> Actually I think a lot should be removed instead. Right now it's
4 >> overcomplicated and overloaded with useless internals/details.
5 >> The name "QuickStart" suppose it to be read by end-users, especially ones
6 >> which wanna do their work fast without deep digging.
7 >
8 > I disagree but understand your viewpoint. Perhaps a first chapter on
9 > "quickly deploying pax markings" and then more elaborate information? I
10 > would hate to see the information go away...
11 >
12 I don't think it should go away, just have a quickstart and a deepdive.
15 -- Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)