From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] ipv6 on by default for hardened profile
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:03:03
1 On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 08:58:49AM -0500, Matthew Thode wrote:
2 > I use ipv6 on all my servers (not that everyone does). We will have to
3 > enable it eventually, sooner is probably better then later I think.
4
5 It's a default, users can still opt-out, so I don't really mind, but we
6 might want to keep changes on these defaults to a minimum time-wise, not? I
7 mean, if we now enable ipv6 default (btw, shouldn't that be on the parent
8 profiles instead?) and then later ldap, and then ... right next to "stage"
9 these changes for 6 months and do them all at once?
10
11 Wkr,
12 Sven Vermeulen