From: Stan Sander <stsander@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] udev-171-r2 and 3.0.9-hardened
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 02:19:18
1 I did a sync and a world update earlier today and among the updates was
2 the 3.0.9 hardened sources. I built the new kernel with the same
3 settings as the previous one (3.0.8-hardened), using make oldconfig
4 however when I try to boot the 3.0.9 kernel udev hangs. I tried
5 re-emerging udev and gradm, but that didn't help. Any ideas on what I
6 can do to try and get more info or perhaps someone already knows what is
7 wrong and I am simply missing it.
11 Stan & HD Tashi Grad 10/08 Edgewood, NM SWR
12 PR - Cindy and Jenny - Sammamish, WA NWR
13 http://www.cci.org