From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] pax, core2duo, suspicious activity
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:45:40
1 On 8 Feb 2008 at 9:10, wrote:
2
3 > 1. ok today i make kernel with your recomends, and run him for 2 days
4 > 2. I have this problem in two-cores processor (In one-core all works
5 > always normally).
6 > I think processor type settings maybe as a problem, but I'm not sure:-)
7
8 that's an indication that the problem is probably SMP related,
9 like some race condition (there's another gentoo bug that also
10 occured on SMP only so far but i unfortunately i couldn't reproduce
11 it either yet).
14 gentoo-hardened@l.g.o mailing list