From: "Christian Schäfer" <caefer@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] getting started..
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:36:12
1 hi,
2
3 I recently successfully installed a selinux-gentoo-system with the
4 hardened-sources. I am now running in priviledged mode and I get a lot
5 of 'access denied' messages during boot/dmesg. this is normal I think?
6
7 now before I want to install more ebuilds I want to get rid of those
8 but I don't know where to start.
9 I know about policies, but I do not know about the where and what to
10 do..
11
12 I hope you can help me, maybe with some examples (simple ones)?
13 if you need any further information just go on and tell it, I will
14 provide what is nessassary.
15
16 thanks a lot!
19 regards
20 /Christian mailto:caefer@××××××××××.net
21
22 ---
25 I propose that the following character sequence for joke markers:
26
27 :-)
28
29 19-Sep-82 11:44 Scott E Fahlman