From: "Paul C. Kunysch" <gentoo-hardened@×××××××.de>
To: Ryan Caron <rcaron@×××.EDU>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:02:37
1 Ryan Caron wrote:
2
3 > Process contexts:
4 > Current context: system_u:system_r:kernel_t
5 > Init context: system_u:system_r:kernel_t
6 > /sbin/agetty system_u:system_r:kernel_t
7
8 That looks wrong ... this document describes how to fix it:
9 "Trouble Logging in Remotely" <http://tinyurl.com/5kaxf>
10
11 I had simmilar problems yesterday ... I thought that the current kernel
12 from "hardened-dev-sources" might work with the new reiserfs security
13 labels, but the labels were deleted when my (v3.6) partition was
14 unmounted. :-/
15
16 I'd suggest that you fix all auditing problems during startup before you
17 enable "enforcing".
18
19 Best regards, Paul
22 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list