From: Miguel Filipe <miguel.filipe@×××××.com>
To: pageexec@××××××××.hu
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] gentoo-dev-hardened-2.6.7-r10 doesn't boot with pax enabled.
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:36:11
1 Hi all,
2 Just test it in vanilla-2.6.7, same behaviour...
3 With the before mentioned pax features enabled, init exits with: "must
4 be superuser", and kernel panics right after.
5
6 Really weird, I thinks there's no point in trying to boot the same
7 kernel without pax, since gentoo-hardened-2.6.7 without pax boots just
8 fine.
9
10 I send in attachment the vanilla-2.6.7 config file that doesn't boot.
11
12 Greets,
13
14 On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:02:03 +0100, pageexec@××××××××.hu