From: Matt Harrison <iwasinnamuknow@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] locked out of selinux
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:39:13
1 Ok this is getting too frustrating,
2
3 cron jobs don't run, courier imap and authlib don't run, postfix won't
4 play ball, and numerous other services are just failing.
5
6 Obviously either the policies are messed up or there is something not
7 right with my system, which is strange because it's exactly the same on
8 a fresh install following the gentoo-selinux wiki howtos.
9
10 Is there some more up to date information that I should be following?
11
12 It looks like i'm going to have to abandon selinux which is a
13 shame...but if it's going to cause this many problems on a basic setup
14 then I can't deal with it.
15
16 Any last help before i switch kernels and recompile my packages again?
17
18 Thanks
19
20 Matt