From: subscryer@×××××.com
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Grub not working anymore (but boot does)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:24:13
1 Il 30/11/2016 11:01, "Tóth Attila" ha scritto:
2 > I had moved to grub2 for some time now and it works fine. Although the
3 > syntax is different, so you have to convert your entries.
4
5 I guess I'll schedule an update, it's still a pity because grub has done
6 its job reliably for 10 years now on this iron.
7
8 > Other comments about your log messages:
9 > - reiserfs - OMG. I recommend a system upgrade here. I would suggest ext4
10 > rather than btrfs, though.
11
12 :D
13 I have no love for ext4 but I understand what you mean.
14
15 > - 127.0.0.6 - is it a VM?
16
17 No, it's a small server that takes care of basic services when the vm
18 container is down.