From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: uclibc base system
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:10:12
1 Quite impressive Peter.
2 I have mirrored your files to
3 http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/uclibc/peter_mirror/portage-uclibc-overlay-20040614.tar.bz2
4 and exploded the tarball to
5 http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/uclibc/peter_mirror/portage-uclibc/
6 then diffed out the .org files and the .ebuilds the ebuild's patch is
7 here
8 http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/uclibc/peter_mirror/portage-uclibc-ebuilds-20040614.patch
9 and the profile/script data is here
10 http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/uclibc/peter_mirror/org-uclibc-20040614.patch
11
12 This will be quite a bit of an undertaking I'm hoping mutex, dragonheat
13 can help with some of these commits.
14
15 How may megs is your resulting stage/images after the initial bootstrap
16 process?
17
18 I'm CC: the hardened mailing list as others there may have an interest
19 in your work as this uses the hardened profile and all :)
20