From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Fwd: [selinux] Re: Which module is "best"?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:00:45
1 i'm forwarding this from the selinux list because it outlines some concerns that
2 we'll need to keep in mind while putting this together
3
4 you should all probably be on that list selinux@×××××××××.gov
5 maybe the LSM list also, i'm not on that yet but i'm going
6 to join it
7
8 we have a couple people doing some good work with selinux on
9 gentoo, but one of the major obstacles is making the selinux-small
10 package autoconf'ized. If anyone here has any experience with
11 autoconf you'd be a tremendous help to look at that package and
12 fix it with autoconf so it's more usable in gentoo. If someone knows
13 how do to this or can tell me how to do it that would be great. Thanks
14 everyone
15
16 Joshua Brindle
17