From: Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Help testing full end-to-end xattr support in portage
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:18:05
1 My kernel has been XT-only for ages now, so no change required here. I
2 installed install-xattr and applied the portage patch. So far I've
3 reemerged python:2.7 - it worked fine and the duration was much more
4 bearable than with the python-based install wrapper (down from 8
5 minutes to 4 minutes, but still worse than the ~2 minutes in the good
6 ol' days with vanilla install). I'll test more ebuilds in the next days.
7
8 PS: I wonder if sys-apps/paxctl could be removed from the @system set
9 now, as it's obsolete and superseded by elfix.
12 Regards,
13 Luis Ressel