From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] 3.13.0 keeps crashing on me
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:05:26
1 On 01/30/2014 09:55 PM, "Tóth Attila" wrote:
2 > After I've compiled 3.13.0 and tried to boot it, it crashed quite early.
3 > 3.12.8-hardened runs fine.
4 > I cannot gather a complete trace of the event. It happens so early.
5 >
6 > Are there any suggestions or ideas?
7 > I attach to images saved from the management card.
8 >
9 > Thanks:
10 > Dw.
13 There is always a lot of flux with the latest branch. I looked briefly
14 at http://forums.grsecurity.net/ and I think you hit [1] only because it
15 occurs during module load, but the oops is different. You can open
16 another bug but upstream will probably suggest you test the latest.
17 Yesterday Brad pushed 3.13.1. Today he already pushed another 3.13.1
18 patchset. Let me know if either of those fix it otherwise, open a bug
19 and we'll let upstream know.
20
21 Ref
22 [1] http://forums.grsecurity.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3917