From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Crashes after 3.7.0-hardened upgrade
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:32:48
1 On 01/12/2013 06:16 PM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > Its e1000. This was an unknown issue until just recently. Is supposed
3 > to be fixed in the latest 3.7.1-r2. Let me know if it is and I'll drop
4 > 3.7.0 in favor of 3.7.1-r2.
5 >
6 > My appologies. I do test, but its impossible to test on every possible
7 > hardware config.
10 No problem, our VPN box is an odd Dell in a rack of HPs so it tests its
11 own kernel upgrades. I'll have it upgraded in a minute. Thanks for the
12 quick response.