From: Mike Edenfield <kutulu@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: d hee <coolio@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux bughunt
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 01:30:57
1 On 7/23/2011 4:54 PM, d hee wrote:
2 > Can anything be done about this bug(that is originally 2 years old)? Since the patch no longer works, and I can not install glibc-2.13-r2 because of it's own problems, I can not create a Luks partition that I need to create.
3
4 You did the right thing by posting an update to the bug
5 tracker, but you missed a step from the error message:
6
7 * Include in your bugreport the contents of:
8 *
9 *
10 /var/tmp/portage/sys-fs/cryptsetup-1.1.3-r3/temp/newpatch.patch.out
11
12 The patch is failing because the source is too different
13 from what it's expecting; someone just needs to re-roll the
14 patch. Posting the output of that file into the bug report
15 may improve the chances of that happening quickly.
16
17 --Mike