From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Can not emerge hardened-sources
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:33:03
1 I forgot to send this to the list so others possibly having this problem
2 can see.
5 Joshua Brindle wrote:
6
7 > Ok, this is fixed in CVS, you should be able to sync and emerge it in 15
8 > minutes or so.. If you are certain you have the correct sources and
9 > don't want to wait 15 minutes you can emerge --digest hardened-sources..
10 >
11 > If you do this *please* be certain that you have the correct files.
12 >
13 > Joshua Brindle
14 >
15 > Thomas Flüeli wrote:
16 >
17 >> Hi
20 >> I want to emerge hardened-sources and get this error: No message digest
21 >> found for file "hardened-sources-2.4.24-grsec.patch.bz2"
24 >> What can I do?
34 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list