From: Stan Sander <stsander@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] On the right track?
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 03:14:25
1 On 11/04/2011 12:43 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 >
3 > However, if the policy is meant to be included in Gentoo, we try to follow
4 > the style mandated by the reference policy [1], one of which includes that
5 > the .te and .if file should never directly mention domains (like
6 > user_home_t) if that domain is not created by that .te file. If you need to
7 > give privileges on your domain for user_home_t (or other domains), please
8 > try using the interfaces defined in those domains instead.
9 >
10 Anthony and Sven,
11
12 Thanks so much for your responses and for the fine documentation. As I
13 learn more (and ask more questions) I may begin to offer patch
14 suggestions and clean up the module I have written so that it can be
15 used by others if needed. Right now, I've got a lot of learning to do. :)
18 Stan & HD Tashi Grad 10/08 Edgewood, NM SWR
19 PR - Cindy and Jenny - Sammamish, WA NWR
20 http://www.cci.org