From: sebastien Pastor <spastor@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Problem with seLinux install
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 13:50:20
1 Hello guys,
2
3 This is my very first POST to the list. I ve been reading a lot on
4 selinux for a week now, so i felt i could start installing one system
5 based on the gentoo selinux project of course.
6 I followed the handbook and now i have a system up and runnig except
7 that straight from the begining i have avc access denied message during
8 the boot. Basically every access from the init process is denied : like
9
10 "avc denied {read write } for pid=1 comm="init" name="console" dev=hda4
11 ino=301684 scontect=system_u:system_r:init_t
12 tcontext=system_u:object_r:file_t tclass=chr_file"
13
14 I imagine this to be related to a policy pb : so i ve emerge --sync and
15 emerge selinux-base-policy to make sure i have the latest but still the pb.
16
17 Can anyone point me out to where i should look ?
20 Thanks for any help
21
22 Sebastien
23 --