From: Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden <webkiller71@××××.be>
To: Gentoo Linux mail <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] installation manual
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:19:55
1 I don't know if this is the right place to mail to, but I found a mistake
2 on
3 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-x86-install.xml
4 ---
5 Automatic Network Configuration
6
7 The simplest way to set up networking if it did not get configured
8 automatically is to run the net-setup script.
9
10 Code Listing 4.4: Net-Setup Script
11
12 # net-setup eth0
13
14 Of course, if you prefer, you may still set up networking manually. This
15 is covered next.
16
17 Manual DHCP Configuration
18
19 Network configuration is simple with DHCP; If your ISP is not using DHCP,
20 skip down to the static configuration section below.
21
22 Code Listing 4.5: Network configuration with DHCP
23
24 # dhcpcd eth0
25
26 Note: Some ISPs require you to provide a hostname. To do that, add a -h
27 <myhostname> flag to the dhcpcd command line above; whereas <myhostname>
28 is your ISP-provided hostname.
29
30 If you receive dhcpConfig warnings, do not panic; the errors are most
31 likely cosmetic. Skip down to Network testing below.
32 ---
33 the titles are wrong, dynamic title with static content and static title
34 with dynamic content
35
36 sorry for my english
39 Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/