From: Tom Hendrikx <tom@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux 2004.0 bootstrap fails
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:45:11
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm trying to install Gentoo SELinux today, but there is a little problem
4 using multiple partitions. When installing on more than 1 partition,
5 merging gettext (the first emerged package after portage) during
6 bootstrap fails when portage wants to set the SELinux security labels.
7
8 After some chitchat on the forums, I retried bootstrapping using only 1
9 partition, and it seems to work (bootstrapping in progress but not
10 bailing out). Is there some explanation to this? I still would like to use
11 multiple partitions...
12
13 I wrote a lot of information about the install in my posts on the forums:
14 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=160133
15
16 Regards,
17 Tom