From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] The state of grsecurity in gentoo
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 07:53:37
1 On Wednesday 02 September 2015 12:13:33 Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2
3 > I'm hoping that once this company feels the sting of what has just
4 > happened, they'll come back to the table and talk with Grsec/PaX people.
5 > They won't be able to ship boards with grsec anymore because its not so
6 > easy to switch out a kernel on a board! If they ship a board with a
7 > bug, they loose. We just reboot :)
8 >
9 > [1] https://grsecurity.net/
10
11 I accept their reasons for not listing the company/companies involved.
12 But I would like to know which companies are causing this, so I can avoid
13 supporting them.
16 Joost